Report A Problem


What to report:

   • Water line leaks – leaks that are not on the customer’s side of the meter.
   • Water main breaks
   • Sewer problems – not on private property
   • Potholes or road hazards (any obstruction or dangerous condition on a road)
   • Missing, obstructed, or leaning stop signs
   • Drainage/ditch/culvert problems – not on private property 




   If you smell gas or the maintenance item is an emergency, please call 911.



To report Non-Emergency Issues, please call 678-725-0812