December 2 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Parade at 6:00pm
Where: Historic Downtown Adairsville
Applications: Download Vendor Application
Vendor Information - Rules & Regulations:
1. Booth must be ready no later than 4:00 p.m. on Monday. Booths must be staffed at all times.
2. Booths are filled on a first-received application basis - apply early!
3. All vendors will be required to supply their own tents, tables, chairs, electrical cords, etc. – electricity available upon request
4. Vendors are not allowed to stake tents into the asphalt or concrete on the show grounds. Bring weights to secure your tent
5. All spaces will be marked and numbered. There is only ½ foot outside of the marked space for tie-downs, weights, etc..
6. The vendor will be notified of the booth location when arriving on Saturday set-up day.
7. Vendors are responsible for the clean-up of their areas at the conclusion of the event.
Any vendor planning to conduct a raffle at the event must advise in advance of the raffle and the drawing will take place as part of the event activities. The time for the drawing will be identified prior to the event in order for that information to be posted with the item to be raffled.
Please arrive during scheduled set-up time. Vendors will need to enter the Public Square at the Main Street and Gilmer Street entrance.
Marketing & Event Coordinator, Bethany Brady or designee will help you locate your assigned space.
PLEASE DO NOT SET UP UNTIL SOMEONE SHOWS YOU YOUR ASSIGNED AREA
All vendors must remain within their assigned space for the duration of the event. All vehicles must be unloaded & moved from the Public Square area immediately upon unloading.
Event Coordinator Contact Information
770-773-3451 ext 109
Applications should be mailed to:
City of Adairsville
Attn: Events Coordinator
116 Public Square
Adairsville, GA 30103
Page Last Edited: Wednesday November 28 2018 1:58:01 PM